Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's official

We are moving back to Alabama at the beginning of May!  I am super excited about this.  Alabama is where Dave and I spent our newlywed, pre children years (er - year and 10 months) before moving up here to New York.  Now that we have movers scheduled to get our stuff, and a small u-haul trailer rented to pull our necessities, it feels so much more real.  This also should mean at least 2 years living in the same house!  And no deployments for Dave during those 2 years.  I don't know what we will do with ourselves, but I know we will enjoy it while we can.  
Our first spring in Alabama (2007)

Now it's time to sort out what we can part with before the move.  I think we have our work cut out for us over the next 7 weeks.  Hopefully we can take one more trip over to Vermont before we leave, I need to stock up on maple syrup!

Hayride in October 2008.  Pregnant with Audrey and weeks away from moving to NY
I can finally say that I have enjoyed living in New York, and appreciate what this area has to offer.  And although I am from Michigan, I'm a southern girl at heart, and I'm ready to get back to my sweet home Alabama.  

No comments:

Post a Comment